Portrait de Carla Gow
I am an Australian sales and marketing professional with over 10 years of industry experience. I came to France in 2016 to follow my partner. At the time, I did not speak speak and my only option for work was to teach English to children. Since then, I have had a child and learnt to speak French. I became an English teacher in 2018 and I made the most of my professional experience in Australia to become a Marketing teacher and Sales coach.
My academic background
- BSc (Biotechnologie), BComm (Marketing Management) - Murdoch Unversity, 2007
- MBA - Murdoch University, 2017. En Australie, il faut un minimum 5 ans d’expérience professionnelle avant le début au MBA
- 2007 - 2009 : Sales Consultant - Australian Medical Association, Perth
- 2009 - 2013 : Executive Sales Representative - GlaxoSmithKline, Perth
- 2013 - 2016 : Account Manager - VWR International, Perth
- 2016 - 2017 : English Teacher - Babylangues, Nantes
- 2018 - current : Assistante de Direction - ACS Chantal, Bouguenais
- 2018 - current : Auto-Entrepreneur Teacher (Marketing & English) - la Joliverie & Francophonie Nantes
What do you teach?
305 Marketing Communications
Ma devise de "teacher Coventry" :
"Do. Or do not. There is no try." - Master Yoda